2. Open command prompt window and go to ...\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE.
3. Run devenv /setup.
4. Run devenv normally.
5. Open/create a Web site, right click on the Web site node in the Solution Explorer and choose Add New Item... You should now see Active Server Page item in the list.
The template is for VBSsript. You can change the language in the page directive easily after the page is added. You don't have to close and reopen the file after you change the scripting language.
If you also want classic ASP in the File | New dialog:
1. Open ASPPage.zip file.
2. Extract ASPPage.asp into ...\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\NewFileItems
3. Rename file to ASP Page.asp (note the space).
4. Run devenv /setup again as listed above.
시도를 해보았으나 VS.NET에서는 아무리 용을써도 웹서버에 접근해서 프로그래밍 하기엔 부적절해보인다.