Microsoft Network Monitor v3.4 는 마이크로소프트에서 제작 및 무료로 배포하고
있는 네트워크 패킷 수집 및 분석을 위한 유틸리티 입니다.
다운로드 : http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=4865
Tool to allow capturing and protocol analysis of network traffic.
Note: There are multiple files available for this download. Once you click on the “Download” button, you will be prompted to select the files you need.
Network Monitor 3.4 is a protocol analyzer. It allows you to capture network traffic and view and analyze it. Microsoft is working on its successor, Microsoft Message Analyzer, and is making beta copies of that available from our Connect site. If you join that beta program you can try out Message Analyzer and provide feedback on it.
Supported Operating System
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 x64 Edition, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 for Itanium-based Systems, Windows Server 2012, Windows Vista 64-bit Editions Service Pack 1, Windows Vista Service Pack 1, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows XP Service Pack 3
- 1 GHz or greater CPU
- 1 GB or greater memory
- 60 MB free hard disk space plus extra room for capture files
The Network Monitor core engine has been decoupled from the parser set. To install the full Network Monitor 3.4 product:
- Run the setup.exe for the platform you are installing.
- You will be prompted first to install the core engine. Follow the installation directions. Make sure you close existing instances of netmon.exe, nmcap.exe and any running NMAPI applications.
- Next you will be prompted to install the parser package. Follow the installation directions:
To uninstall the full Network Monitor 3.4 product:
- Go to Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel
- Uninstall both Microsoft Network Monitor 3.4 and Microsoft Network Monitor: NetworkMonitor Parsers 3.4